Return to Astypalaia



Andrea and I are once again returning to Astypalaia, a tiny island in the Aegean Sea, to work on a bioanthropology project. On our way to Greece we will be stopping off for a few days in Paris!  I have been to the Paris airport a dozen times, but have never set foot in the city.  We're changing that this year. Although Andrea harbors deep fears that she will not be able to remove me from the city.

Here is a picture Andrea took last year of a couple of goats hanging out defending their turf.  They were fairly large creatures, a bit intimidating, but we were allowed to pass.

Due to popular demand, all of my individual blogs from various years have been combined into one single blog.  You can now easily go back and look at our earlier adventures.  Many thanks to my husband Jeff for sorting out the technical aspects.

I have also made changes to the comment section, and anyone should now be easily able to post a comment on a particular post.

More soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts