Crazy Lady at the Airport


As many of you know, if there is a crazy person anywhere within a quarter mile of me, said crazy person will make a beeline to interact with me.  It is just one of those quirky things in life and I have made my peace with it.

Of course this crazy lady was on the flight with us from Paris to Athens. We were taken out on a bus to board this flight, and then you climb the portable stairs to board the plane.

So while we are standing on the tarmac waiting our turn in line for the stairs, the wind blows off this lady's hat.  She then proceeds to chase the hat around the tarmac, running here and there, dipping her head under planes now and then.  Andrea and I try to alert the airport employees, but they are oblivious to the situation. CDG is such a busy airport. Why would anyone run around underneath the planes?

So guess who got stuck sitting next to the crazy lady on the plane? Me of course, but you all ready knew that. I spent the whole three hour flight attempting not to make eye contact with her. Luckily she did not continue on to Astypalaia with us.

More soon.

Comments

Popular Posts