Monday sucks




Monday was a bad day in the field school world. I could barely get out of bed at six, as we had been sleeping in all weekend.

It was hot, humid and still all day. Heard it described as drowning in your own sweat. Sweat poured off of me as I wrestled with the tripod.

I was then informed that every measurement I had taken over the last four weeks was wrong because our calipers had some weird inch/mm screw up.

When we got back from the lab we returned to a huge army of ants in the kitchen.

Finally we were told that our calculations on the computer program needed to be done again because they wanted more details that were not called out in the original instructions. My room mates and I were so unhappy that we headed to the nearest bar for a drink. Here is a photo of my Scotch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts