Koala Burgers

Some of you might be wondering what kinds of food we eat on a daily basis. Koala burgers, shown in this photo, are one of my absolute favorites because they are both tasty and easy to cook. Ease of cooking is especially important with our limited cooking equipment.



Don't worry, no koala bears have been killed to make these burgers, it is only a name. The local butcher, who lived in Australia as a child, makes and seasons these patties by hand, but will not divulge his secret recipe to anyone. One local taverna owner who serves the burgers in his establishment started calling them koala burgers, and the name stuck.



Andrea says they are lamb burgers, but the butcher won't confirm her suspicions. All I know is that they are tasty.

Comments

  1. My 1st thoughts were Cathleen is eating bear, even your mother could not imagine that. Tell Andrea I can see why she wanted to visit that beach it looks very inviting

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 1st thoughts were Cathleen is eating bear, even your mother could not imagine that. Tell Andrea I can see why she wanted to visit that beach it looks very inviting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts