Lunch



I have been advised by previous years readers of this blog, that they really enjoy the food pictures.  I almost always forget to take pictures of my food, I am way too busy eating!

Today I was really inspired by the colorful lunch that I purchased to go at one of the local sandwich shops right outside of my front door.

I've rented a great apartment in Athens, really close to the Acropolis.  Everything you need or want is within a two block radius. This sandwich shop is four doors down. My neighboorhood is safe and our rooms are quiet.

My lunch is the top photo.  It is kind of like pizza, it had meat sauce, lots of cheese, tomatoes and a sprinkling of arugula on a raft.  Greek salad with lots of tomatoes, feta and capers were a great compliment.

Andrea's sandwich is in the bottom photo.  She had feta cheese, tomatoes and kalamata olives on a sesame bun.  Of course she had Greek salad too, she is quite the fan.

Our entire lunch cost just 13 euro!  Shockingly cheap, we would have probably paid close to $30 dollars for the equivalent back in LA. 

More food pics soon.

Comments

Popular Posts