Moonlight


   
For several years now I have been unsucessfully trying to capture some pictures of moonlight on the water in Livadi Bay. The main obstacle was that I didn't have a tripod to keep the camera steady. Without the tripod my attempts at handheld shots with long exposure times in a steady 10 mph breeze were always an abject failure.

So this year I decided to bite the bullet and haul my tripod with me half way around the world. Now you can all enjoy the stunning view of moonlight on water that I get from my balcony. That's right, I enjoy this view from the comfort of a deck chair on my balcony. Try not to be too jealous!

The middle photo is of the sailboat you see motoring into view on the bottom frame. It was such a beautiful Turkish sailboat, and it moored directly in front of my balcony. I'm sorry that I didn't get a shot of it in the daylight.

Enjoy the moonlight on Livadi Bay!

Comments

Popular Posts