Food






Of course, one of the best things about Paris is the food.  It was hard to walk down the street without being drawn over to a window display of colorful macarons, or goat cheese, or bread, or fruit or charcuterie. I did eat some delicious food, but walked it off touring the sites in Paris.

Our favorite eats were from the caterer Lenotre on Rue Clear. We sampled terrine de courgettes with coulis de tomate, quiche Lorraine, quiche fromage and a raspberry marshmallow eclair. It was all washed down with big cups of black coffee. I then had enough zip to propel myself me to the top of the Eiffel Tower where we had Mumm Rose champagne.

Lenotre is located on Rue Cler in the 7th arrondissement. Rue Cler is also home to fabulous shops specializing in tea, honey, chocolate, shoes, wine and flowers. Some of my favorite things, you really can't go wrong if you want a gourmet shopping experience.

More soon.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts