Greek Salad and Pizza



One of my favorite things to have for dinner on Astypalaia is Greek salad and Maltezana pizza.  The Maltezana is topped with sun dried tomatoes and olives and is just to die for.  Of course what would a meal be in Greece without Greek, or horatiki, salad.  Notice how the salad has a gigantic piece of feta on top. Yum.

If you love feta, as I do, try combining feta and watermelon.  It is amazing!  Remember, your ingredients need to be high quality for best taste.  Make sure you get real feta!  If you want to get really fancy, add heirloom tomatoes and balsamic for a superb salad.

More soon.

Comments

  1. I'm having Greek salad for supper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks good maybe you can make some for Jeff when you get home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks good maybe you can make some for Jeff when you get home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Greek salad has become a staple here as well. I'm working my way through a glut of tomatoes and this is easy to put together. I use olive oil and balsalmic vinegar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts