Breakfast at Pylaia

​People have been raving about the breakfast at the Pylaia hotel, so we decide we have to try it after our wind blown trip to the Castro. We were not disappointed.

Now I admit, I usually associate the Pylaia with pool envy. I’d be sweltering on my patio and I’d hear somebody splash down into their infinity pool and I would wince. Drove me crazy! Pool envy!

The place was a bounty of breakfast goodies.

Omelette and pancake stations, sweets table, tons of fresh fruit and nice strong coffee. I was very happy.

Look even my favorite, watermelon and feta! We ate lots in fabulous surroundings with a great view.

In fact we at so much that we didn’t really eat at all the rest of the day.

Watermelon and feta. Try it! Can also be a fantastic salad if you add heirloom tomatoes and high quality balsamic.

More soon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts