Steno Kitty


Andrea and I like to go to Steno beach at least once while we are in Astypalaia.  I posted a photo of the gorgeous Steno beach last year, so check last year's blog if you want to get a visual.

Besides the deck chairs and umbrellas, Steno has a little beach cantina.  It is right on the beach and it looks like a shack, but looks can be deceiving.  I swear we had the best meal ever from this small place.  It reminded me of how great some of the little roadside seafood shacks can be in New England.

Anyhow, Andrea made a new friend at the cantina.  This little kitty was an absolute ball of energy, and he had no end of fun playing with a string from Andrea's bathing suit.  Every once in a while he attacked my toes.  Eventually he got tired and took a little nap under our table.

Too cute.

More soon.

Comments

Popular Posts