Sheep/goat

Lately there has been a herd of sheep/goat that wanders past the school late in the afternoon. They are very agile, leaping from rock to rock. There are probably 40 or so, and some of the mamas have little kids.



The other day I got a bit too close to the herd, and a big black ram gave me the evil eye. I think he was deciding whether or not to butt me off the hill and into the sea. I made it past him and down the path to the port without incident, but I kept looking back at him.



On one of our off road road adventures we picked up a number of sheep/goat bones that were lying on the surface. We brought them home and had them on display on our patio, but they freaked out the landlord. So we took them to the lab to use as a comparative collection.



More soon

Comments

Popular Posts