Cute kittens




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

YouTube Video

Came across these really cute kittens playing in a shop the other night. They really seem to be having a time for themselves.

Astypalaia is loaded with feral cats. It is an extremely disturbing sight for animal lovers, as many are sick, injured, flea ridden and starving. Brutal fights over limited food break out. They multiply unchecked because people think that it is wrong to fix them. No vet care is available.

I've been told that in the winter many cats are killed to control the population. I can't bear to think about it, as my own cats are spoiled members of my family. Why they would rather kill them or let them die of starvation rather than fix them is beyond my comprehension.

Enough said
CB

Comments

Popular Posts