Bus








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

I took this picture from about half way up the hill, looking back at a couple of hairpin turns. The best way to get up the hill is on motor bike, but there are quite a few small cars and pedestrians as well.

This is the hill I have to walk up after swimming back and forth across the bay. Today it was so hot walking up the hill that I lost all the benefit of my cooling dip in the sea.

An alternative to hiking the hill in extreme heat is to take the bus. It runs back and forth between the bottom of the hill in Livadi and the Chora at the top. It costs a euro and is well worth the price of admission. The bus has arrived at the top of the hill in this photo, it was probably full of sunburned people who just left the beach.

I didn't ride the bus even once this year, my legs are getting into better shape.

More soon
CB

Comments

Popular Posts