Sunrise




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



I hopped out of bed this morning, at about 5:30 am, so that I could catch a shot of the sunrise. I had to forgo my morning cup of starbucks via instant coffee so that I could rush up the hill in time for the big event. Don't worry, I went back down the hill a bit and had a Greek coffee to go at a local cafe.

This shot is taken from the back patio area of our school. It was a stroke of luck that the sailboat set sail at sunrise. Really a gorgeous site, but a bit early for my taste.

Quite hot today, we've been consuming liters of water just to keep hydrated. Temps
between 40 & 46C. 38C is about 100F, 40 is 104 and 46 is 114. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Spent most of the day identifying and siding loose teeth, not the easiest task to do when the heat is frying your brain cells. Lots of team effort in identifying the teeth, often 4 or 5 people will argue their case for why it looks like a certain tooth. The project director has the final say.

More soon
Cb

Comments

Popular Posts