More octopus




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



You know you are in Greece when you go into the meat aisle in the store and you can find fresh marinated octopus. By now you know I am not a fan, but many of the girls with me loved octopus. They would have it as a late night snack with a little wine or beer.

Andrea took this photo while we were wandering around the airport looking for nero, which is the Greek word for water. I needed nero after the plane ride. Sparkling water is anthrakuho nero, which we ordered all the time at the Internet cafe.

I can live without octopus and I believe that I can live without the hot dog pizza that we were served at lunch the other day.

I did have some feta cheese wrapped in filo and lightly fried which I enjoyed very much at dinner. Two euro gyros, difficult to say, are also on my list of favorite things, although I order mine without French fries.

CB


Comments

Popular Posts